A Sneak Peek at 2013 - Happy New Year!
December 31, 2012 |
While some companies do a physical inventory at the end of the fiscal
year, at Rank Ranger we're taking stock of our intellectual inventory
while setting goals for 2013.
2012 was a challenging year with the many changes implemented by Google
and I'm thankful to be working with such a great team of outside-the-box
professionals who were not only able to rise to those challenges, but
managed to exceed some expectations.
A few shining achievements this
year - according to our customers
- have been:
- Our new Advanced Search Local Ranking feature
- Integration of Google Algorithm changes and Landing Page Alerts in Tracking Reports
- Integration of MajesticSEO and Ahrefs in Tracking Reports
- Quick creation of the Raven Rank Tracker Import Tool
We've been pleased to receive fantastic feedback from customers whose
businesses have grown in part due to Rank Ranger's efficient, time
saving SEO tools. Favorite features reported include White Label SEO reports
enhancing company reputation and ability to deliver accurate information to customers in an easy to understand format, Local Ranking
and the integration of data from various external sources (e.g., Google
Analytics & Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, etc.) making
Rank Ranger a a perfect tracking dashboard for reporting and producing
I can't yet share with you everything that Rank Ranger has on the horizon for 2013,
but you can look forward to:
- An improved user interface with much more flexible options and cool features
- New cool Graph that can be customized and be exported to PDF
- More customization parameters that will set Rank Ranger apart from the rest of the world’s SERP trackers
We'd like thank you for giving us the opportunity to play a role in your successful SEO business and wish you a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!