Google My Business To Help You Interact With Your Customer
June 12, 2014 |
Google wants to help you connect with your customers, all in one place and that's why, according to the Inside Adwords blog
, they are introducing Google My Business
This feature is connecting your Google+ Business Page, Google Places and Search Results. It is becoming increasingly more important to set up your Google+ page, if you don't have one yet, now is the time.
With My Business, it will be easier to reach your customers, all from one place.
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ from one place to make it easy for customers to get in touch
- Add beautiful photos of your business and a virtual tour of your business interior to help customers see what makes your business unique
- Connect directly with your fans and customers by sharing news, events and other important updates from your Google+ page
- Stay on top of reviews from across the web, and respond to Google reviews
- Understand how people find and interact with your business using custom insights and integration with AdWords Express
- Manage your information on-the-go with the Google My Business Android app and the iOS app (launching soon)
Google has already had an Analytics card showing on your Google+ page since February, but now they are expanding the viewable information to include your page insights and YouTube insights, as these are all connected to your Google account.
To connect with Rank Ranger on Google+ follow our page