The In Search SEO Podcast
Who said SEO podcasts couldn't be insightful and
entertaining?! Welcome to The In Search SEO Podcast
by Rank Ranger!
Each and every week your hosts, Mordy Oberstein & Jacqueline Harkham, bring you the latest data, news, and trends coming out of the SEO industry, but with a twist of lemon! Keep up on Google's latest changes, updates and get insight into what it all means with this fast-paced and never-dull take on search marketing developments!
Look for an all-new episode of The In Search SEO Podcast each Tuesday!
To automatically keep up with the podcast, be sure to subscribe on iTunes
In Episode 08 of the In Search SEO Podcast our hosts Mordy Oberstein & Jacqueline Harkham explore:
- Big Google Ad and PLA swings (again)! What's going on?
- Google goes to Washington but did anything come of it?
- What happens when SEO theory becomes a reality for booking sites?
- Is blogging still worth it?!
In Episode 07 of the In Search SEO Podcast our hosts Mordy Oberstein & guest host Kim Rognes explore:
- Search filter bubbles & the possibility of Google's approach to search resulting in them
- Huge decreases in ads on the SERP worldwide!
- What happens when Google tries to meet too many user intents on the same SERP?
- Is the Reserve with Google program heading towards monetization?
In Episode 06 of the In Search SEO Podcast our hosts, Mordy Oberstein and Jacqueline Harkham, explore zero
- Why Google brought them back
- How this instance is different from when Google first tried zero organic result SERPs
- The overall impact of no organic results on the SERP
In Episode 05 of the In Search SEO Podcast we explore:
- What is Google's ethical duty towards its search results?
Will SERP commenting for live sports events have an SEO impact?
- Data on video carousel and Image Box drop-offs
How to properly frame the question surrounding Google's ability (or lack thereof) to use authorship as a ranking factor
Episode 04 of the In Search SEO Podcast our hosts, Mordy Oberstein and Jacqueline Harkham tackle:
- Is offering a mention, with no link, enough when citing a source?
- When Google mentions 'linking naturally', is that really possible?
- The implications of the rise in the People Also Ask SERP feature
- What user trust in chatbots means for voice search commerce
In episode 03 of the In Search SEO podcast our hosts, Mordy Oberstein and Jacqueline Harkham dive into:
- New Discover More Places data How impactful are Multifaceted Featured Snippets... really?
- Are SEOs too focused on RankBrain?
- What's new in the world of voice search and what is the SEO industry still glossing over?
In this episode of In Search our hosts, Mordy Oberstein and Jacqueline Harkham discuss:
- How often does the Explore Panel appear on the SERP?
- Is AMP a ranking factor?
- Google's Knowledge Panel relationship building
The latest SEO news with full analysis
In this, the first episode of In Search: Making SEO Small Talk, a weekly SEO podcast, we analyze the latest news coming out of the SEO industry, talk tips for creating authoritative authorship when lacking official credentials, and whether or not you should focus first on Featured Snippets or creating highly clickable titles.