Video: How to do Video SEO Rank Tracking
January 29, 2015 |
From infomercials to cute marketing messages, branding, industry news, trends, and product tutorials like this one, many businesses find that YouTube is a good venue for attracting new customers.
Once you’ve invested the time and expense of creating, editing and uploading your video to YouTube, along with optimizing your title and description, you may want to monitor the ROI. Many companies perform SEO for their YouTube videos and therefore it’s important for them to track how their videos are ranking for relevant keywords, so today I will be demonstrating how to set up a campaign in Rank Ranger to rank track your video using our YouTube search engine.
Setting up video SEO tracking for YouTube is simple, in this video Shiri demonstrates how to:
- Create a new campaign using our Exact URL Ranking System Count to track a video on YouTube
- Use Profiles to group campaigns together. This is especially useful if you're rank tracking a website, YouTube campaigns and social profiles for the same client and would like them to have access to SEO reports via a single sign-on branded web portal.
- Add comparative URLs to track competitor's videos or more of your own YouTube Channel videos
- Apply URL tags to overcome the difficulty of identifying a YouTube video based solely on its URL
- Use the Rank Tracker Dashboard to view daily rank, as well as weekly or monthly rank change for your YouTube videos, plus Google AdWords average monthly volume, CPC and PPC competition for your keywords.
- Use the Insight Graph to creatively present your video SEO results in variety of colorful and impressive formats
Access additional tutorials in our Getting Started with Rank Ranger Video Center
- and let Shiri know in the comments below if her videos have helped you improve your use of our SEO platform.