Video: How to Use Metric-Rich Rank Tracker Dashboard
November 10, 2014 |
The Rank Tracker Dashboard provides a complete overview of your primary domain plus competitor domains, and is rich with options including Rank Change filters, Keyword Metrics, Domain Metrics and Landing Page Metrics including social signals. This video guides you through all the current options offered to help you get the most out of this rank tracking report.
In this video you will learn how to create and save personalized settings for your Dashboard:
- Customize title, grouping and sorting
- Show or hide brand impact, landing page URL and algorithm change
- Select keywords and filter by keyword tags
- Choose domain features including highlighted primary URL, targeted URLs and URL tags
- Select and reorder the display of search engines
- Display specific type of rank change and compare to previous day, week or month
- Show or hide rank baseline, daily, weekly, monthly and/or overall rank change
- View Keyword Metrics including average monthly volume, CPC, PPC Competition and KEI
- Show Domain Metrics from Google, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs and Moz
- Display Landing Page Metrics including Google+, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious, and a variety of metrics from MajesticSEO and Moz
- View keyword rank and visibility graph
- Add Events & Notes to your graphs
- Add your customized Dashboard to an automated White Label PDF report
- Export the Dashboard in PDF, Excel, CSV or Word format
- Save customized settings as account default or the default for a campaign, profile or White Label portal
View our Rank Tracker Dashboard
documentation for step-by-step instructions with screenshots.
Access additional tutorials in our Getting Started with Rank Ranger Video Center
- and let Shiri know in the comments below if her videos have helped you improve your use of our SEO platform.