Shortcuts to certain features are available in the Campaigns menu, including:
+ Add Campaign
In the upper right section of the Account Campaigns screen (in any view) you can click the + Add Campaign
button to launch the new campaign wizard
Personalized View of Campaign
The Pro View can be individually personalized for the Account Owner and each Account User
enabling managers and SEO, SEM, PPC & Social Media Experts and Link Builders to select and save their own settings and view the exact metrics they need every time they log into Rank Ranger. Learn how to customize Account Campaigns Pro View
The Screenshot view provides a snapshot of each campaign's website home page. Functionality on this screen includes search,
filters, add campaigns, access to campaign settings and adjustment of
the number of campaigns to view per page.
Use Screenshots View: click the Display
button on the right side of the screen, select the Screenshots icon
and click the Update
Campaign Table View allows you to see an overview of ranking performance and status of each campaign's integration with Google Analytics and Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools). Functionality on this screen includes search, filters, add campaigns, access to campaign settings and adjustment of the number of campaigns to view per page.
Classic Display Options
Use Classic View: click the Display
button on the right side of the screen, select the Classic
list option and click the Update
Toggle on or off:
Daily Change Explained
- Profile: displays a column with the Profile name associated with the campaign.
- Avg. Ranking: displays the average rank for the current day.
- Daily Change: displays the daily rank change (refer to explanation in the next screenshot).
- Weekly Change: displays the weekly rank change.
- Monthly Change: displays the monthly rank change.
- Overall Performance: displays the overall keyword performance change within the campaign from the first day that you added the keywords (Day 1) vs. the current day (Today). We check and compare only the keywords that are ranked on both Day 1 & Today - and that rank at least in the top 100 search engine results. If a keyword didn't rank at all we can't consider it because we can't calculate it.
- Google Analytics connection status
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) connection status
In this example, the:
- Green upward arrow represents the number of keywords that
increased in rank since the previous day.
- Middle number represents the number of keywords that
remained the same since the previous day multiplied by the number of Search Engines those keywords are being tracked in
for this campaign.
- Red downward arrow represents the number of keywords
that decreased in rank since the previous day.
Overall Performance example
In this example, the up and down arrows followed by percentage numbers indicate the overall increase or decrease in rank for the campaign from creation date until the current day for keywords that were added to the campaign on the first day.