Campaign Export: Rank Snapshot
Use our Campaign Export tool to easily export a Rank Snapshot in CSV format. Options include one file for each campaign or multiple campaigns in one file, available for download in a compressed ZIP file.
Files are ready for download in 15 minutes to 24 hours depending upon the volume of data requested and the queue at the time of your request. Files remain available for download for 7 days from the time of request.
This Campaign Export tool is located in the Campaigns > Import & Export section of Rank Ranger.
Click the Calendar icon and select the date that you want rank or domain metric data exported for.
Select the campaigns for which you want to export data.
Campaign Rank Snapshot Export
includes by default:
- Campaign Name
- Search Engine URL
- Search Engine Name
- Special Google Results (i.e., SERP indicators)
Export File Content Example
Select the Data Option
Select the File Option
- One CSV per campaign
- One CSV for all campaigns
column options may be selected for inclusion in the report:
- Average Rank*
- Campaign Manager
- Campaign Reference ID
- Competitor Data
- Keyword Tags
- Search Volume
- Total Results
Average Rank Rules
* Average Rank: if this display option is selected, then you have the option to set Average Rank Rules. If you want Average Rank calculated differently than actual rank, then enter a Rank Threshold
enter the value you want Rank Ranger to use for keyword rank that is higher than the Rank Threshold
you've chosen. Keyword rank value will then be calculated based on the number you set in the Rank Value field.
- Enter 0 if you want the keyword ignored completely when calculating average rank if the keyword's rank is higher than the Rank Threshold you've entered.
- Leave the Threshold at its default value and Rank Value at 0 to have the actual rank value used in calculating Average Rank, this is our default method.
In the screenshot, Rank Value is set at less than or equal to rank position 50, with a Rank Value of 51. This combination would cause all keywords ranking in position 51 or above to be counted in position 51 in the Average Rank calculation.
Click the Export
Export file details, request date and status display in the table at the top of the screen.
- Pending: your request is in the queue
- Processing: your request is being processed
- Ready: your request is ready for you to download. Click the Download button in the Action column. When finished you may click the Remove button to delete the file from our system, otherwise it will be automatically removed in approximately 7 days.
Important! Best practice is to remove the files as soon as you download them and confirm the data that you need is in the file. Leaving large number or size files in your account may cause you to exceed the account limit and cause some functionality to be temporarily disabled.
The Download file is in compressed ZIP format, you can extract the individual CSV file(s) using utilities such as WinRAR, WinZip, 7-Zip, iZip, RAR Extractor, UnZip, etc. depending upon your operating system.