Campaign Export: SERP Features Summary
Use our Campaign Export tool to easily export a SERP Features Summary in CSV format. Export data for one or multiple campaigns in one CSV in a compressed ZIP file.
Files are ready for download in 15 minutes to 24 hours depending upon the volume of data requested and the queue at the time of your request. Files remain available for download for 7 days from the time of request.
This Campaign Export tool is located in the Tools > Utilities section of Rank Ranger.
Click the Calendar icon and select the date that you want rank or domain metric data exported for.
Select the campaigns for which you want to export data.
SERP Features Summary Export
- total number of campaign keywords
- the number of times the primary domain displayed in Google top 20 search results with a specific Google SERP Feature for any of those keywords
- the total number of times other domains displayed in Google top 20 search results with a specific Google SERP Feature for any of the campaign keywords
- the primary tracked site's Domain Share for each SERP feature
The following SERP Features are currently tracked, the list will change as new features are added and Google phases out older features. Learn more about Google SERP Features in our Visual SERP Feature Guide
- Featured Snippet
- Image Thumbnail
- Local Result
- Search Box
- Structured Snippets
- Video Thumbnail
Export File Content Example
Select the Data Option
Select the SERP features to be included in the report.
Click the Export
Export file details, request date and status display in the table at the top of the screen.
- Pending: your request is in the queue
- Processing: your request is being processed
- Ready: your request is ready for you to download. Click the Download button in the Action column. When finished you may click the Remove button to delete the file from our system, otherwise it will be automatically removed in approximately 7 days.
Important! Best practice is to remove the files as soon as you download them and confirm the data that you need is in the file. Leaving large number or size files in your account may cause you to exceed the account limit and cause some functionality to be temporarily disabled.
The Download file is in compressed ZIP format, you can extract the individual CSV file(s) using utilities such as WinRAR, WinZip, 7-Zip, iZip, RAR Extractor, UnZip, etc. depending upon your operating system.