Campaign Export: Top 20 SERP Snapshot
Use our Campaign Export tool to easily export a Top 20 Competitor SERP Snapshot report for all campaign keywords in CSV format. Options include one file for each campaign or multiple campaigns in one file, available for download in a compressed ZIP file.
Files are ready for download in 15 minutes to 24 hours depending upon the volume of data requested and the queue at the time of your request. Files remain available for download for 7 days from the time of request.
This Campaign Export tool is located in the Tools > Utilities section of Rank Ranger.
Click the Calendar icon and select the date that you want rank or domain metric data exported for.
Select the campaigns for which you want to export data.
SERP Snapshot Export
includes the Top 20 search results for each keyword:
- Campaign Name
- Search Engine Name
- Search Engine URL
- Domain URL
- Landing Page
- SERP Page Number
- Special Google Results (i.e., SERP indicators)
Export File Content Example
Select the Data Option
Select the File Option
- One CSV per campaign
- One CSV for all campaigns
Click the Export
Export file details, request date and status display in the table at the top of the screen.
- Pending: your request is in the queue
- Processing: your request is being processed
- Ready: your request is ready for you to download. Click the Download button in the Action column. When finished you may click the Remove button to delete the file from our system, otherwise it will be automatically removed in approximately 7 days.
The Download file is in compressed ZIP format, you can extract the individual CSV file(s) using utilities such as WinRAR, WinZip, 7-Zip, iZip, RAR Extractor, UnZip, etc. depending upon your operating system.