Constant Contact Email Campaigns Report
The Constant Contact email campaigns report provides an overview of email marketing list statistics that can be used to evaluate campaign and list performance.
t is an email marketing platform that provides marketers with options for designing and sending email newsletters and marketing messages to people who have opted in to their company or organization mailing list.
This report requires integration with Constant Contact (learn how
), and is located in the Reports > Other Integrations > Email Marketing
section of Rank Ranger.
The Constant Contact report can be added to white label marketing dashboards
, client dashboards
and scheduled PDF reports
Compare Email Campaign Performance
Constant Contact Email Marketing Progress Graph & Report
In this example a selection of email campaigns has been chosen for comparison of performance between them. The graph is displaying the number of Opens for top 5 campaigns with the most opened messages. The metric that displays in the graph can be selected in the report options. Below the graph is a performance comparison table.
Statistics for email campaigns include:
- Sends: the number of recipients this email campaign was sent to
- Opens: the number of unique recipients who opened this email campaign
- Clicks: the number of unique recipients who clicked a link in this email campaign
- Forwards: the number of unique recipients who forwarded this email campaign
- Unsubscribes: the number of recipients who unsubscribed from this campaign
- Bounces: the number of email address bounces for this campaign
- Spam Count: the number of recipients who unsubscribed and clicked the Report as Spam option (learn more)
- Enter a custom report title (optional)
Report Settings: Graph Metric
- Select the metric that you want displayed in the graph. Options include:
The graph will display data for the 5 campaigns that have the highest number for the selected metric
Report Settings: Campaigns
- Select the email campaign(s) you want displayed in the report table
- Click the Apply Changes button
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a PDF report by hovering over the gold gear icon and selecting Add to PDF Reports
Select the PDF Report that you want the report or graph added to
Drag the new report or graph into the position you want it to display in the PDF and confirm that the Date settings do not conflict with the automated scheduling settings.
Conveniently add a report or graph with its current settings to a marketing dashboard:
1. Hover over the gold gear icon and select Add to Marketing Dashboard
2. Select the Dashboard
3. Select the Dashboard Page
that you want the report added to
4. Click the "Go to Dashboard
" link to further customize the report (e.g., drag it to a specific position on the page, change date settings, etc.)
Refer to the Report Options
section for details regarding the display settings, filters and sort options available for this report.
The report date (or date range) is governed by the selected Dashboard date option: Date Selection or Fixed Periods, learn more...
- Daily reports default to the last day of the selected period
- Weekly and monthly reports default to 1 month of data
To change the number of weeks or months displayed in a specific report, click the gear icon for any marketing dashboard report element and expand the Date option section, enter the number and click the Save Button.