|This report is in BETA stage. We make beta reports and tools available for the purpose of receiving customer feedback regarding features and functionality prior to finalizing them. Any feedback that you provide to customer service will be shared with our development team, and the final product will be updated and thoroughly tested prior to official launch. Thank you.
Enter a domain URL, click the search button and the Paid Keywords report provides a list of keywords for which Google Ads were found in search results.
Included in this report:
- Ad title, display URL and text
- Ad position
- Ad Block position on the page
- Average monthly search volume
- Keyword difficulty score (KD)
- Average CPC
- Estimated Traffic
- URL of the page that the Ad links to (this is not always the same as the link that displays in the Ad)
- Jump off link that opens the page that the Ad links to in a new tab
- Click the URL to launch the Paid Keywords report filtered for the ad's landing page to view additional keywords and ads for the page