The Keyword Research tool is a gateway to related keywords, search query questions, related topics and keyword finder results for any keyword. In addition to a list of keyword ideas, the report sections can include:
- Vol. is Google's average search volume*
- Avg CPC is the average cost-per-click in Google Ads
- Keyword Difficulty (KD) is a predictive score from 0 to 100 reflecting how difficult it would be for a site to rank for the keyword vs. competitors. Learn more...
- Relevance rating indicates how relevant a keyword is based on the number of times Google mentioned it in Related Search.
- Similarity rating reflects how textually similar the search results are to the keyword.
- Country-specific data when it exists in our database.
* We query Google one time per day for search volume, so, depending upon the time of day you submit a request for a keyword that only has global volume in our database - or doesn't exist in our database - it could take anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours for that keyword to be researched across the country-based search engines and display in the tool.
This tool can be accessed by clicking a keyword link in the Keyword Insights report or navigating to Reports > SEO > Keyword Explorer.