Keyword Rank Change Email Alerts
Receive email alerts of keyword rank change for individual keywords.
Settings are located in the Campaigns> Email Notifications section of Rank Ranger.
Keyword Rank Change Alert
Keyword Rank Change Alert by Email
A report like this including domain name, search engine and keyword with rank position change can be sent to your email address.
Create a Keyword Rank Change Alert
Keyword Rank Alerts
Open Campaigns> Email Notifications and scroll down to the Keyword Rank Alerts section.
Click the Add Keyword Alert
You can also click the Edit (pencil) icon to make changes to an existing alert, or click the trash can icon to delete an alert.
Create New Keyword Rank Alert
- Enter an Alert Name (for your reference and displays in the email you receive)
- Enter the Email address the alert should be sent to
- Select a Campaign
- Select a Domain (e.g., the alert can be for the campaign domain or one of the competitor URLs)
- Select the Keyword you want to receive alerts for (if you want to receive notification of any keyword change in the campaign, please use the Campaign Rank Change Email Notification instead)
- Select the Search Engine
- Select an Alert Rule: Any Change or Greater Than (and enter a number)
- Select the Alert Frequency: Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Click the Submit button, and you will be notified by email when the conditions of the rules you've established are met