Domain Backlinks Email Alerts
Receive email notification of changes in the number of domain backlinks.
Settings are located in the Tools > Email Notifications section of Rank Ranger.
Backlinks Count Change Alert by Email
A report like this including domain name and details of the domain backlinks count change can be sent to your email address
Create a Backlinks Change Alert
Domain Backlinks Email Notifications
> Email Notifications
and scroll down to the Domain Backlinks Alerts
Click the Add Backlinks Alert
You can also click the Edit (pencil) icon to make changes to an existing alert, or click the trash can icon to delete an alert.
Create New Backlink Alert
- Enter an Alert Name (for your reference and displays in the email you receive)
- Enter the Email address the alert should be sent to
- Select a Campaign
- Select a Domain (e.g., the alert can be for the campaign domain or one of the competitor URLs)
- Select an Alert Rule: Any Change or Greater Than (and enter a number)
- Select the Alert Frequency: Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Click the Submit button, and you will be notified by email when the conditions of the rules you've established are met