Obtain a DeepCrawl API key
- Log into your DeepCrawl account
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel and select API Access
- Click the Generate New API Key button
- Copy the API Token and record your Key ID
Refer to the DeepCrawl documentation
for the most current information and assistance in obtaining your API key.
Integrate DeepCrawl with Rank Ranger
- Open Account Settings > Authorized Connections
- Click the Add Connection button to expand the option list
- Click the DeepCrawl button in the Other Integrations section
DeepCrawl API Key
Paste the DeepCrawl token into the API Key
field, enter your Key ID, and click the Add
The new DeepCrawl connection should display in the connections list.
From the Home
screen, click the Campaign Settings
(gear) icon corresponding to the campaign you want to connect to the DeepCrawl account.
In the left menu click Site Audit
Select a DeepCrawl connection from the available options and click the Connect
Select a DeepCrawl Project from the list and click the Connect
The DeepCrawl Project name should display and you can click the View Reports link to access our Site Audit reporting.
Repeat for each Rank Ranger campaign that you want to be connected to a DeepCrawl project
DeepCrawl Site Audit reports are located in the Reports & Tools > Organic Search > On-Page
section of Rank Ranger, here are a few examples:
Site Audit Crawl Dashboard
This is a summary of issues, pages breakdown, changes, and non-200 pages in a graphic view.
Site Audit Crawl Reports
This screen is the gateway to Indexation, Content, Config, Links, Traffic, Mobile, Performance, Source Gap and Extraction reports.
Site Audit Crawl Issues
This report provides a summary of issues, clicking an issue link launches a detailed report.