Brand Impact displayed in Rank Tracker Dashboard
With Brand Impact and Competitive View enabled, this daily rank dashboard report displays the baseline rank, current rank, monthly and overall rank change for each landing page that is set up in the campaign for tracking of positive and negative brand impact. URL Tags were also utilized in this example to make it easy for the viewer to understand the content of the web page.
Brand Impact displayed in Monthly Rank Snapshot
With Brand Impact and Competitive View enabled, the Monthly Rank Snapshot report provides rank trends for landing pages that impact a site's reputation in a negative, neutral of positive manner.
Enter a Campaign Name, Website Address and select Ranking System Count
The Campaign Name
displays in reports so it should be descriptive of the web property.
The Website Address
needs to be entered based on the type of Tracking Mode you select. In the case of a reputation management campaign, you should enter the full URL (e.g., your-site.com/your-page.html). For this type of tracking you must select the Exact URL Ranking System Count.
Select the Exact URL Tracking Mode
: because that option applies to Sub-Directory or a Specific Page
Monitoring Exact URL rankings means that you are interested in tracking the rank of a specific landing page or website sub-directory (e.g., your-site.com/products/*). When you choose this option RangerBot reports the results only if the exact URL matches the search engine result.
Exact URL Ranking can be used when you want to monitor:
4. Advanced Settings
- sub-directories (e.g., http://your-site.com/subdirectory)
- specific landing pages (e.g., http://yoursite.com/yourpage.html)
- YouTube channel pages or individual videos (e.g., https://www.youtube.com/channel/brand-name or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZcw2D-LaQ)
- An App in the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes store (e.g., https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rankranger.ranktracker)
are needed if:
- If you have more than one package in your account, you must select the package you want the new campaign added to before clicking the Save button.
- You want to add a Profile, Industry or Reference ID to a campaign for filtering report data and for single sign-on to the Client Dashboards.
- You want to connect a campaign to Google Drive for report export and file attachment to links.
- You want to delete or archive (archive available for Enterprise packages only) a campaign.
Refer to General Settings
documentation for more detailed instructions.
Add Keywords, Tags and Target URLs
There are 3 ways to add Keywords in Campaign Settings:
- Keywords can be added manually in the Add Keywords field - keyword or keyword phrases, one per line and click the Add button.
- Check the Add button next to one of the Keyword Suggestions
- Import Keywords, Tags and Target URLs by using the sample file format provided and uploading your file via this screen. Learn more about how to use Target URLs, Tag Manager and Tag Groups.
Refer to Add Keywords
documentation for detailed instructions on setting Search Volume, adding Tags and Target URLs, setting Keyword Trends location, and deleting keywords.
Add Reputation Management URLs
Depending upon the capacity of your rank tracking package, additional URLs can be added in the Websites screens to be tracked for reputation management. Enter the Exact URL of the page you want to track and click the Add
Add a Label to a Website with URL Tags
URL Tags are helpful when tracking exact URLs that don't include a description of the page content, e.g., YouTube video URLs.
To add a URL Tag, click the Tags +
button, enter the tag text in the box below the URL and click Add.
Set Brand Impact
Brand Impact enables you to set up color-highlighted brand types for Reputation Management campaigns.
for each individual URL.
Integrate Google Analytics Traffic Data
Authorize Google Analytics integration to enhance reports with traffic performance, audience geo location and demographics, conversion performance, event tracking and more.
Refer to Google Analytics
integration documentation for quick connection instructions and a list of reports and graphs the traffic data can be viewed and presented in.
Integrate Google Search Console Data
Authorize Google Search Console integration to include referral traffic, search queries and link data in SEO and marketing reports. Refer to Search Console
documentation for quick connection instructions and a list of reports and graphs that the webmaster tools data can be viewed and presented in.
Please note that there can be a 3 to 5 day delay between the time Google compiles this data and releases it via their API.
Checking the Enable RangerBot to store your monthly Search Console history
in the Historical Data Storage option will cause the following Search Console data to be stored based on calendar months without filters
. The stored data includes:
- Daily totals for Clicks, Impressions, CTR and Position
- Unfiltered Keyword totals for up to 5000 queries
- Unfiltered Landing Page totals for up to 5000 pages
Data storage begins the month following this option being enabled.
Integrate Social Media Analytics
Authorize Social Media Analytics data integration for a comprehensive suite of social KPI analytics reports for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Refer to Authorize Social Analytics
connections documentation for instructions on how to integrate Facebook
Customize and Provide Access to White Label Client Dashboards
Your clients and managers can interact with reports that you have enabled for them in your branded client dashboards. Refer to White Label Client Dashboard
documentation for instructions on how to customize and share access to personalized SEO and marketing report dashboards.
Enterprise packages include access to marketing management reports including the Portfolio and Brand Visibility reports that have options for special settings.
Portfolio Baseline Settings
If a campaign is set up a long period before SEO work has commenced and you want to show more appropriate baseline metrics in the Portfolio reports, you can access this campaign settings screen to update the baseline values of total page 1, 2 and 3 rankings, Search Engine Average Rank and Visibility Scores, Google Analytics Traffic and Search Console metrics. Refer to Portfolio Report Baseline Settings
documentation for detailed explanation and instructions.
The Brand Visibility report provides universal search results for brand-related pages (e.g., website, Maps, Google Business page, Facebook business profile, LinkedIn company page, directory listings, Wikipedia bio, etc.) ranking in the top 20 search engine results for the campaign keywords. The website URLs will automatically populate this report, this screen is used to add the other URLs you would like tracked. Refer to Brand Visibility Report
documentation for further explanation and instructions.