Get Campaign Stats API
The Get Campaign Stats
API method returns the following campaign information and ranking data for all keywords in a campaign for the most recent 30 days:
- Campaign ID
- Campaign Name
- Campaign Domain
- Keyword ID (optional)
- Search Engine Name
- Search Engine URL
- Search Engine Country
- Total number of Keywords
- Total number of Search Engines
- Average Rank Today
- Average Rank Week
- Average Rank Month
- Minimum Rank
- Maximum Rank
- Rank Change Up (number of keywords)
- Rank Change Down (number of keywords)
- No Change (number of keywords)
- Visibility Score
- Visibility Date
Refer to Rank Ranger API Overview
page for information on how to obtain API access, obtain an API Key, error codes and a full list of API methods.
||The unique API key assigned to your account
||Campaign ID number
||Output format options:
- &output=xml (this is the default format)
Either of these parameters can be added to the json output parameter:
(forces the results to come back as array instead of objects)
(causes the entire json to be wrapped as array)
How to Generate New API Keys
You can obtain API Keys per user if your Rank Ranger account has API access by navigating to
2. Connections > API & Connected Apps
3. Click the Generate Key
4. Select a User and add a note (optional)
5. Click the Add
If you'd like to help determining with of our API plans is most appropriate for your needs, contact our service team
and an account manager will be happy to assist you.
If you already have a Rank Ranger plan and see an error message when accessing the Account > Connections > API & Connected Apps screen, then to obtain API access you will need to upgrade to a package that includes API access by completing a custom package request
form or contacting Rank Ranger support
with your requirements.
API Console: Construct & Test API Requests
Referencing the parameters information that is listed in the specific API method documentation, you can construct and test API requests in Rank Ranger's API Console
by navigating to:
3. API Console
4. Select the Method and complete the applicable fields
5. Click the Generate button
6.Test your API method by clicking the launch URL icon and view your results. Once your results are as you want them, copy that URL into your own application and modify as needed for each request.
Rank Ranger APIs can pull up to 100 queries per minute. If more than 10,000 API GET requests per hour is required, then there is an option available at an additional throughput fee, contact customer service for assistance.
Rank Reporting Method Limits
Research API Methods
- Rank Data & Research Reporting API methods can only provide data from campaigns tracking in your Rank Ranger account.
- You can run an unlimited number of queries through the API.
Search API Method Limits
- The variety of Research Method APIs have limits on the number of queries per day based on the capacity of your package. If you require additional units, please contact customer service and an account manager will provide you with package upgrade pricing.
- SEO Intelligence API method query limits are based on the number of units purchased for your custom plan (e.g., 1 unit = 1 keyword tracked on 1 search engine, 1 time).
- Search API plans do not include access to the reporting platform.
- Rank Ranger API Overview
- Campaign APIs: Add Campaign, Update Campaign, Archive Campaign, Delete Campaign
- Search Engine APIs: get Search Engine List, Add Search Engine, Update Search Engine, Delete Search Engine
- Keyword APIs: Add Keyword, Bulk Add Keywords, Delete Keyword, Bulk Delete Keywords
- Competitor URL APIs: Add Competitor URL, Delete Competitor URLs
- Brand URLs: Add and Delete
- Add Profile API
- Add Link API
- Client Dashboard Public Access API
- Marketing Dashboard Public Access API
Rank Data Methods
SEO Intelligence Methods
These are stand-alone packages that do not include use of reports, graphs or analysis tools in the Rank Ranger platform.
|Method does not exist, check your syntax
||Invalid API Key
|The API Key inserted is invalid, check for key accuracy
|The Domain requested is invalid or does not exist in your account
|The selected date range or syntax is invalid
|The Keyword does not exist in this campaign
||Invalid Campaign Name
|The Campaign name is invalid or missing
||Invalid Primary URL
|The Primary URL is invalid or missing
||Invalid Campaign ID
|The Campaign ID is invalid or missing
||Invalid Search Engine
|Invalid Search Engine ID
||Keyword already exists
|The Keyword already exists in this campaign
||Keywords exist in campaign
|You need to delete Keywords from this campaign before trying to delete the campaign
||Invalid Package ID
|Invalid Package ID
||Custom White Label URL is already in use for another campaign
|The Custom URL that you have selected for your White Label Portal is in use by another campaign, please select a different URL
|No results were found
|You have reached the maximum number of Campaigns allowed in your package
||Too many processes requested
|The account has exceeded the limit on the number of exports that can be run and stored via the Tools > Utilities > Campaign Export tool. After downloading the files, you may delete them in the Campaign Export screen or via the API.