Brand URLs - Add and Delete
||The unique API key assigned to your account
||Campaign ID number
||The brand URL that you want to add to or delete from tracking
| Construct & test API requests in the API Console or follow one of these examples:
Add Brand URL
Delete Brand URL
The default output is in XML format, if you would like the output to be json then you will need to add "&output=json
” at the end of the string
You can obtain API Keys per user if your Rank Ranger account has API access by navigating to
2. Connections > API & Connected Apps
3. Click the Generate Key
4. Select a User and add a note (optional)
5. Click the Add
If you'd like to help determining with of our API plans is most appropriate for your needs, contact our service team
and an account manager will be happy to assist you.
If you already have a Rank Ranger plan and see an error message when accessing the Account > Connections > API & Connected Apps screen, then to obtain API access you will need to upgrade to a package that includes API access by completing a custom package request
form or contacting Rank Ranger support
with your requirements.
Referencing the parameters information that is listed in the specific API method documentation, you can construct and test API requests in Rank Ranger's API Console
by navigating to:
3. API Console
4. Select the Method and complete the applicable fields
5. Click the Generate button
6.Test your API method by clicking the launch URL icon and view your results. Once your results are as you want them, copy that URL into your own application and modify as needed for each request.
Rank Ranger APIs can pull up to 100 queries per minute. If more than 10,000 API GET requests per hour is required, then there is an option available at an additional throughput fee, contact customer service for assistance.
Rank Reporting Method Limits
Search API Method Limits
- Rank Data & Research Reporting API methods can only provide data from campaigns tracking in your Rank Ranger account.
- You can run an unlimited number of queries through the API.
- SEO Intelligence API method query limits are based on the number of units purchased for your custom plan (e.g., 1 unit = 1 keyword tracked on 1 search engine, 1 time).
- Search API plans do not include access to the reporting platform.