Obtain a MailChimp API key
- Log into your MailChimp account
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel and select Account
- Click Extras > API Keys and copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button
- Include Rank Ranger in the name of your key
Refer to the MailChimp API Key documentation
for the most current information and assistance in obtaining your API key.
Integrate MailChimp with Rank Ranger
- Open Account Settings > Authorized Connections
- Click the Add Connection button to expand the option list
- Click the MailChimp button
MailChimp API Key
Enter the MailChimp API Key
and click the Add
The new MailChimp connection should display at the bottom of the connections list.
MailChimp data integration with your rank tracking campaign enables a variety of metrics for displaying the Reports & Tools section.
From the Home
screen, click the Campaign Settings
(gear) icon corresponding to the campaign you want to connect to a MailChimp account.
In the left menu click Other Integrations
- Select a MailChimp List from the available options and click the Connect button.
Repeat for each Rank Ranger campaign that you want to be connected to a MailChimp list
The Email list name should display and you can click the View Reports link to access our MailChimp reporting.
MailChimp Campaign Performance Overview Report
This report provides email marketing list statistics, a 24-hour performance graph detailing the total number of clicks and opens, the top email links clicked, and a world map detailing locations by opens. Learn more...