Yext data integration with your rank tracking campaign enables a variety of metrics for display in Insight Graphs and Single Metric Widgets.
From the Home
screen click the Campaign Settings
(gear) icon corresponding to the campaign you want to connect to a Yext account and business location.
In the left menu click Other Integrations
- Select a Connection from the list and click the Connect button.
A success message should display.
In the Location list, select the Business Location
that corresponds to the site being tracked in the campaign and click the Connect
Repeat for each location in your Yext account that you want connected to a Rank Ranger campaign (1 Yext connection per Rank Ranger campaign).
The Yext location data that is available in your account is based on the locations as they were when the authorized connection was made. When additional locations are added to a Yext account, you need to refresh the locations list for the account. This can be accomplished as follows.
Refresh Yext Locations
- Open a Campaign Settings > Other Integrations screen
- Select a Yext Connection as described above
- Click the Refresh Locations button
- Select the location for the campaign and click Connect.
After refreshing the locations list, if you still do not see all the locations that you expect to see in the list, then please log into the Yext account and confirm that the missing locations have a Yext location ID
because that is required in order for Rank Ranger to call the data. It is (or was at one time) possible to create a Yext listing without a location ID, so any listing missing a location ID needs to be updated in the Yext account to enable us to provide data for the location.
Upon completion of the integration steps above, you will be able to display Yext data in our Insight Graphs
and Single Metric Widgets
Insight Graph Example
Insight Graph Settings
- In the Data Source field select Other Integrations
- In the Type field select Yext
- In the Metric field select from the list of available metrics
- Select a Location
- Select data Frequency: Day, Week or Month
- Country: optional. select if you manage Yext profiles for a customer located in multiple countries and you want separate reporting per country
- Location Label: optional if you have this set in your Yext account
- Refer to the Insight Graph documentation to learn about:
Metric Display Settings for color selection, chart type, lines, markers and labels
Date Settings for custom time period comparison