Hover over the person icon and select an option or click the Settings icon to access the following settings and information:
Organize & Categorize
You can add (and edit or delete) Profiles
for organization of rank tracking and link building campaigns into associated categories. This feature is also used to group multiple campaigns together in one white label client dashboard for single-sign on
Access the help you need:
Phone support is available to Enterprise customers based on a Service Level Agreement.
Helpful Hints & More Information
Throughout the user interface you will find helpful hints and information icons.
Click the information icon to access the illustrated documentation that corresponds to the report you're viewing.
Hover over a question mark icon to reveal helpful hints, instructions and links to additional information.
Access your campaigns, profiles and contacts via the Home
for a Campaign by phrase and/or filter the results by Profile or Industry
View Campaigns in Table or Website Thumbnail Grid
Website Thumbnail View
Shortcuts & Toolbars
Below the top right navigation you'll find a Campaign Shortcut menu and beneath that is the Report Toolbar that provides the following features in most reports.
allow you to save a personalized version of a report or graph, and create additional versions with different metrics, variables and styles of that report or graph for the same campaign. Here you will be able to select any previously saved report presets.
Depending upon the type of report, you may either select a specific date or date range using this tool.
Several Analytics reports provide a custom date range option.
Select the desired report language. At this time you can view your SEO rank tracking reports in English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Through this menu you also have the option to switch to Translation Mode
and submit suggestions for translation of words and SEO terminology.
The Export tool allows you to download your report data in PDF (portrait or landscape), CSV or Excel formats.
Export Charts & Graphs
Charts & Graphs can be exported to digital PNG, JPEG, PDF and SVG format, as well as to a printer-friendly format.
The toolbox contains convenient links to quickly accomplish tasks. Click:
- Campaign Settings to access and edit or delete anything relating to the selected campaign.
- Add to PDF Reports and select the desired report.
- Add Event & Note to record information for yourself or to share with your customers in reports.
- Printable Version to open up a print box from your computer to easily and quickly print your report.
- Default Report Settings to reset all the report parameters to the default settings.
Save Report Options as Default Settings
Once you have your report options set the way you want them you have the choice of saving them as the Default settings for your Account (applied across all campaigns for this report) or for a specific Profile, Campaign, or White Label Portal (for the specific campaign). Refer to Report Default Settings
for more information.
Load Previously Saved Defaults
If you make changes to a report's options and decide you want to revert back to a previously saved setting, you can load Rank Ranger Defaults or previously saved Campaign, Profile, Account or White Label Portal Defaults. Refer to Report Default Settings
for more information.
If you've made changes in your Report Options and would like to quickly return to the default settings while viewing a report, simply click the Gear icon and select Default Report Settings
Filter Results in Report Tables
Click the filter icon in the top right corner of reports to access a search row field that can be used to further filter your report results to locate specific keyword results, URL, etc. This is very helpful when managing SEO campaigns that contain hundreds or thousands or keywords.
You can enter an alphanumeric URL, Landing Page or Keyword name in the filter and in the other fields you can select:
- Does not equal
- Less than
- Greater than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than or equal to
And enter a number to filter the report results.
Rank Reports and Tools
Access Rank tracking reports - summaries, performance, progress and rank distribution in the Organic Search > Rack Tracking
section of the Reports and Tools tab.
- Rank Tracker Dashboard provides you with a complete overview of your primary domain, as well as your competitor URLs, and is rich with options including Rank Change filters, Keyword Metrics, Domain Metrics, Landing Page Metrics including social signals, and more
- Rank Insights report is a gateway to a wide variety of SEO metrics. For your convenience we've categorized and built presets for the views that we think most professionals will want to utilize on a regular basis: Rank, Jobs, Fluctuations, SERP Features, Featured Snippets, Above the Fold, Search Console, Meta Tags, Local and Video.
- Keyword Insights report provides in-depth analysis per individual keyword tracking in the campaign. The report consists of 7 components: Performance summary table, Rank and Visibility trend graph, Related Keywords from Google Search, Related Questions from Google Search, Keyword Finder top results, Search Console Related Keywords (requires Search Console integration), SERP Overview report of top 10 competition
- Search Engines report is a complete data summary of search engine results, organized by keyword or domain for ease in comparing your results with those of your competition.
- Average Rank Positions report displays the highest, lowest, and average ranks that your keywords reached within a selected period of time.
- Brand Visibility search results report providing daily rank position for brand-related pages (e.g., website, Maps, Google Business Page, Facebook business profile, LinkedIn company page, directory listings, Wikipedia bio, etc.) ranking in the top 20 Google Desktop and Google Mobile search engine results, along with position distribution, visibility trending, Page 1 coverage, and category of results.
- Daily Snapshot displays your ranking progress on a daily basis. It also indicates when Google implemented its most recent algorithmic updates.
- Daily Snapshot (by Tag) report is a feature available in Enterprise packages. It provides a summary of daily rank by keyword tag groupings.
- Weekly Snapshot highlights rank performance, and along with the Rank Distribution table, Visibility and Traffic graphs, the bright Rank Color Scale makes it easy for you to quickly identify rank consistency vs. dramatic rank change for specific keywords and landing pages
- Monthly Snapshot report displays the change of rank over the selected monthly periods.
- Monthly Snapshot (by Tab) report is a feature available in Enterprise packages. It provides a summary of monthly rank by keyword tag groupings.
- Daily Breakdown details daily progress for each keyword.
- Keyword Date Comparison report provides rank performance for the selected start and end date, along with overall rank change for the date range, average monthly search volume and PPC competition.
- Overall Ranking Performance displays start and end keyword rank, and overall rank change for a specific date range per URL/Domain and Keyword. Google AdWords keyword metrics and MajesticSEO & Ahrefs domain metrics are also available for display in this report.
- Landing Page Performance includes keyword rank distribution, social signals, backlink metrics, organic traffic and all traffic for specific landing pages, plus you can Filter and Sort by selecting from a variety of parameters.
- Landing Page Monitor shows all the landing pages that have ranked in the top 20 search results during the selected reporting period for a specific keyword.
- Landing Page Daily Snapshot report provides landing page specific keyword rank.
- Landing Page Traffic Insights report provides an opportunity to analyze search traffic and user behavior from Google Analytics and Search Console in one report, to determine how (or if) they correlate. It also helps you discover Not Provided keywords.
- Tag Rank Distribution report offers a snapshot view of the search engine performance of keywords in a campaign grouped according to tags.
- Website Rank Distribution report displays detailed rankings for keywords in positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd and up to 50+ in the SERPs, as well as domain strength score and visibility score.
- Daily Rank Distribution provides an analysis that visually demonstrates keyword traffic performance.
- Monthly Rank Distribution provides an analysis that visually demonstrates results of strong SEO efforts and/or lack thereof.
- SERP Features Monitor provides an opportunity to take a deep dive into how often URLs are chosen over time in Google desktop and mobile search results for the SERP features.
- Featured Snippet Tool provides a list of all campaign keywords that have won a featured snippet for the primary domain and/or top 20 competitors.
MULTIPLE REPORT VIEWS AND FILTERS
You can filter your Dashboard, Search Engines, Monthly Snapshot and Daily Snapshot reports to display results in Single Domain View or Competitor's rankings using the Change View menu. Some reports, like Landing Page Performance have a variety of preset options in a quick selection menu at the top of the report.
Single Domain View
Built-in Report Presets
Displaying New Keywords
When you add keywords
to a campaign you need to open Report Options
and check the boxes beside the new keywords and click the Apply Changes
button to display all keywords in your report. The number of
keywords currently included in your report displays directly below the report
title for your convenience.
Rank & Blended Metric Graphs & Widgets
Access a variety of rank and blended metrics graphs and widgets in the Graphs
section of the Reports
Access a variety of Analytics traffic, goal conversion and revenue reports reports, competition analysis and keyword research tools in the Analytics
section of the Reports
To view these reports Google Analytics
must be configured correctly (please refer to our Google Analytics integration
documentation) for the primary domain.
Pay Per Click Analysis
Analyze the performance of Google AdWords campaigns that are connected to the same Google Analytics
profile as the campaign's primary domain in the PPC
section of the Reports
Search Console (Webmaster Tools) Integration
Connect campaigns to your Google Webmaster Tools profiles to include traffic, health and optimization information in your White Label PDF reports and Client Dashboards, or just to make it simple to have all the data you need in one platform.
To view this report Google Webmaster Tools must be configured correctly with Restricted User Access authorized, please refer to Rank Ranger's Google Webmaster Tools integration
Identify and correct deficiencies to improve page content quality and rankings. In the On-Page section of the Reports tab, you'll find these On-Page keyword analysis and webpage optimization audit tools:
, organize, track, analyze and manage link building campaigns with the reports & tools found on the Links
section of the Reports
- Link Dashboard helps you customize link tracking results by selecting from a variety of options and filters.
- Link Distribution report provides a graphic presentation of Link Status, Page Rank Distribution and Geo Location of links.
An Archive option allows expired links to remain in your account for historical data purposes. And report data is easily included in PDF reports, Client Dashboards and can also be exported to Excel or CSV.
Branded Online Web Interface
can be found in the White Label section of Rank Ranger. This feature allows you to provide your client with their own user dashboard to our system, under your logo. This is ideal for online marketing companies that would like to give their clients the ability to be as hands-on as they like with their projects.
Branded PDF Reports
Build and customize reports displaying your logo, and schedule them to automatically send weekly, monthly or quarterly to specific email addresses. Click the White Label tab and select from the following features:
EMAIL AUTOMATED REPORTS
When selecting the report date settings it is important to keep in mind that in Rank Ranger a week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday
. If you select "Show Report data ending on Sunday of last week" and the report is scheduled to send on Monday, August 31st, then the report data will end based on Sunday, August 23rd, and not August 30th. If you want your report to be sent out every Monday with data for Sunday (the day before), then you should select "Show Report data ending on Sunday of this week".
Extra Features & Utilities
In the Add-ons section of Rank Ranger you'll find a variety of features and tools, along with our Lab and Legacy reports.
WeDevelop Online Marketing Reports & Tools
The Ranger Lab (located in the Add-ons tab) contains custom reports that have been developed based on customer requests through our WeDevelop
program. The contents of this section is ever-changing as items are moved to the Reports or Enterprise sections of the user interface. At the time of this writing, the following are available in the Lab:
Scheduled for Deprecation
Legacy reports (found in the Add-ons tab) will be deprecated at some point in the future, because we have either created a better solution or the evolution of the web is moving them into obsolescence. At the time of this writing, the following reports are considered to be Legacy:
- Ranking Alerts
- Website Visibility
- Top 10
- Rank Graph
If you are using these reports, we encourage you to migrate to the
recommended improved version listed - if a new option isn't listed
and you need assistance determining the better solution, please contact
Examples of available Management Reports & Features:
We build custom online marketing platform solutions for SEO and Marketing companies that manage large numbers of clients, run multiple campaigns with numerous keywords and/or have more complex needs.
Enterprise customers enjoy all of our standard benefits plus have access to additional features in the Enterprise section of Rank Ranger and priority service level arrangements.